SocialWall Pro Support, Help and FAQ
Check out our step by step SocialWall Pro support and browse through our FAQs
- Getting started with SocialWall Pro
- My SocialWall Pro account
- My Social Wall Subscription and Purchases
- Technical Requirements & Display Set Up
- Designing & Selecting Your Social Wall Template
- SocialWall Pro Ticker App
- Setting up Social Platforms
- Moderating My Social Wall
- Adjusting the Speed and Shuffle of Your Social Wall
- Using Engagement & Gamification Features
- Promotion & Sponsorship
- Social Wall Analytics
Adjusting the Speed and Shuffle of Your Social Wall
In our Pro tool under Moderation there is a message flow section that allows you to adjust the speed of your wall. Simply adjust the speed up or down depending on your needs.
if you are using our Pro tool, you can access a remote control under the Message Flow are of moderation, where you can pause, play and scroll through messages.
High volume social traffic may be managed by using filters in moderation to select the most appropriate content. Additional controls are availble in our Message Flow feature of Modeation in our Pro Tool to ensure the most recent content is displayed at all times.
Social walls are automatcally set up to shuffle when no new content is recieved. Adjustments to these settings are availalbe under Message Flow of Moderation in our Pro Tool. The shuffle feature may be turned on or off and adjusted based on time or volume.