SocialWall Pro Support, Help and FAQ
Check out our step by step SocialWall Pro support and browse through our FAQs
- Getting started with SocialWall Pro
- My SocialWall Pro account
- My Social Wall Subscription and Purchases
- Technical Requirements & Display Set Up
- Designing & Selecting Your Social Wall Template
- SocialWall Pro Ticker App
- Setting up Social Platforms
- Moderating My Social Wall
- Adjusting the Speed and Shuffle of Your Social Wall
- Using Engagement & Gamification Features
- Promotion & Sponsorship
- Social Wall Analytics
Setting up Social Platforms
Our system automatically curates public Twitter content based on designated: hashtags, mentions of @username, messages from a designated @username, keywords or Twitter lists. These may be adjusted and reviewed with the social platform of your social wall tool.
Once an Instagram account has been linked to your account, our system will be able to retrieve public Instagram content based on your designated hashtag(s).
Instagram does not allow access to this content.
In compliance with Instagram regulations this is a requirement to retreive and display content.
If you are trying to bring your own Tweets from a protected account we can work with you individually to bring this content in. Otherwise the answer is no. We only have access to pull in public social information.
New posts to a public page and comments to individual posts may be displayed on your wall.
If you are using our Basic tool you will only have access to Instagram and Twitter. You will need to upgrade to Pro to access Facebook.
In compliance with Facebook regulations to get full access to all Facebook content, you need to link a Facebook account that has admin access to the relevant page that you wish to display.