SocialWall Pro Support, Help and FAQ
Check out our step by step SocialWall Pro support and browse through our FAQs
- Getting started with SocialWall Pro
- My SocialWall Pro account
- My Social Wall Subscription and Purchases
- Technical Requirements & Display Set Up
- Designing & Selecting Your Social Wall Template
- SocialWall Pro Ticker App
- Setting up Social Platforms
- Moderating My Social Wall
- Adjusting the Speed and Shuffle of Your Social Wall
- Using Engagement & Gamification Features
- Promotion & Sponsorship
- Social Wall Analytics
Setting up Social Platforms
Our system automatically curates public Twitter content based on designated: hashtags, mentions of @username, messages from a designated @username, keywords or Twitter lists. These may be adjusted and reviewed with the social platform of your social wall tool.
Thanks to your linked Business Instagram account, it will be possible to:
- Collect Instagram posts containing a hashtag, with the limitation of using 30 hashtags on a 7-day rolling window
- Picture, video and comment are collected and displayed
Instagram does not allow access to this content.
In compliance with Instagram regulations this is a requirement to retreive and display content.
During 2018, Instagram made important changes to its platform and its API (In computer programming, an application programming interface - APIs - a set of subroutine definitions, communication protocols, and tools for building software).
These more or less important changes were planned to be done throughout the year. The goal of the company is to migrate (all) their partners to the IT architecture of Facebook (owner of Instagram) and its Graph API.
If you are trying to bring your own Tweets from a protected account we can work with you individually to bring this content in. Otherwise the answer is no. We only have access to pull in public social information.
New posts to a public page and comments to individual posts may be displayed on your wall.
If you are using our Basic tool you will only have access to Instagram and Twitter. You will need to upgrade to Pro to access Facebook.
In compliance with Facebook regulations to get full access to all Facebook content, you need to link a Facebook account that has admin access to the relevant page that you wish to display.